Small, lightweight, and true Plug N Play, this adapter allows you to add more power to your computer. No cutting wires or soldering, no compromising the integrity or function of your PC.
Now there is a way to add more power to your PC. Finally a true plug and play way to manage additional power for those big video cards, bigger hard drives, cooling fans and cool lighting arrangements that everybody wants. Adding more power does not mean that you use more, you just have more to use. You get better power distribution than just using one power supply and you share the load with having more units.
This ATX 24 Pin Multiple Power Supply State Sync Start Adapter Board Card is perfect for connecting two power supplies in a mining Rig. Just plug one of your Molex cables from your main PSU into the Molex slot on the PCB. Then plug the 24pin cable from the secondary PSU into the 24pin slot on the PCB and there you have it!
The adapter installs as follows:
1. Locate the area that you want to place the adapter in your case or let it hang loose.
2. Take a 4 pin power connector from first PSU and place into the adapters 4 pin receiver connecter.
3. Take the ATX 20-24 pin connector from 2nd PSU and place into adapters ATX receiver connecter.
4. Remove double stick tape cover and place the adapter into the case where you planned.
5. Install the additional 4 pin connectors to the devices that needed the power or rebalance the loads.
6. Turn on your PC and check to see if all devices are running with the new connections.
By Joshua on 2020-02-23 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Good product variety and fair pricing. Easy ordering and size selection"
By Ruel on 2020-02-23 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Found what I need when I couldn't find it anywhere else. Thanks!"
By Millen on 2020-02-22 | Verified Purchase ✓
"It is good"
By RAY on 2020-02-21 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Looking forward to my custom cables"
By Joe on 2020-02-20 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Nice website layout easy to shop.."
By Chris on 2020-02-20 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Friendly, fast sending, good quality = happy customer"
By Charlie on 2020-02-20 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Simple to navigate and I can find the components I need for my PC that I can trust to sell me."
By Gary on 2020-02-19 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Everythings great so far. I know more after I receive my order."
By Anonymous Customer on 2020-02-19 | Verified Purchase ✓
"the reason I only put 3 and 4 stars is because I'm waiting for my order to be complete"
By Tai on 2020-02-19 | Verified Purchase ✓
"Referred by my Computer parts supplier SCORPTEC"
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.